Only requests from rural schools, school districts, teacher, and BOCES in Colorado will be considered.
- Questions on eligibility? Please refer to the Colorado Department of Education definition of rural schools and school districts.
Priority will be given to schools/districts and programs serving lower-income communities.
Grant amounts typically range from $1,000 to $30,000 USD*.
Applicants must apply each year for new funding.
Each project may receive grant funds for up to three consecutive years, at which point grantees must wait one year to re-apply for additional funds.
Our funding priority is K-12 programs/projects that will directly impact students.
The Nathan Yip Foundation DOES NOT fund:
- The purchase, lease, or renovation of real property including buildings, land, or other physical spaces (other capital requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis)
- Student scholarships and tuition support
- Non-rural organizations/schools/entities (i.e. 3rd party private or non-profit service/program providers)
- Special events or fundraisers
- Legislative action
- Endowments or loan requests
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.