Strengthening Communities Is A Joint Effort
Since 2002, the Nathan Yip Foundation has funded 76 projects serving over 63,000 students worldwide.
There are many ways to support the Nathan Yip Foundation
Cares Act Incentives for Charitable Giving:
- Non-itemizers can now deduct up to $300 per taxpayer ($600 for a married couple) in cash giving for the 2020 tax year.
- This is available only to people who take the standard deduction.
- It is an “above the line” adjustment to income that will reduce a donor’s adjusted gross income (AGI), and thereby reduce taxable income.
- Itemizers may deduct up to 100% of their 2020 AGI (up from 60%).
- Corporations may deduct up to 25% of 2020 taxable income (up from 10%).
This information is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. References to tax rates include federal taxes only and are subject to change. State law may further impact your individual results.
For tax purposes, the Nathan Yip Foundation’s EIN is 82-0549095.
Legacy Planning / Endowment Fund
Making a Commitment to Education Support for Generations to Come
Nathan Yip Foundation has partnered with Rose Community Foundation to establish an endowment fund. By including the Nathan Yip Foundation in your legacy plan, you will help support education programs for generations to come. Build your legacy while helping us sustain ours.
No matter the size of the gift, you will be making an immediate, long-term, and meaningful impact. Gifts may include bequests, appreciated stock, beneficiary designations on retirement or insurance policies, tangible personal property, real estate, etc.
Endowment contributions are invested and annual distributions from dividends are then used to fund and sustain programs that the Nathan Yip Foundation supports. The principal fund balance remains invested to ensure sustained support.
There are several approaches to planning the best gift for your situation lifestyle.
- Seek the advice of your financial advisor and/or estate planner.
- Contact Tarika Cefkin at 303-817-8400 or email@example.com to discuss your legacy gift.
- Are you our secret admirer? If you have already included the Nathan Yip Foundation in your plans, please let us know. We would love to thank you! Following this link to fill out the Donor Record Form. Due to the sensitivity of information collected on the Donor Record Form, please print and mail this form to 6295 Greenwood Plaza Blvd, Suite 100, Greenwood Village, CO 80111.